Comprehending the components that will get your employee/client back to work and to their pre-injury status is our priority when treating all workers’ compensation patients. Our goal is to give you real time appointments, have open lines of communication with the care team and maintain continuity of care. Working as a team to help each patient reach maximum medical improvement (MMI) and get them back to the workforce with a positive and safe outcome.
Our physicians have extensive experience treating and diagnosing work-related injuries which include musculoskeletal injuries, fractures, hand injuries and surgical care, shoulder, foot/ankle, neck and spine, and all work sports related injuries as well. They are Workers’ Compensation Certified, Board Certified and Fellowship Trained surgeons.
Our Workers’ Compensation Program Offers:
- A dedicated workers’ compensation coordinator who maintains communication with patients, adjusters, case managers and employers.
- Same day work status reports (DWC-25).
- Same day appointments for emergent referrals.
- A dedicated workers’ compensation telephone line and email.
- Comprehensive exams.
- Exam notes available within 48 hours.
- Second Opinion by request.
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME).
- Permanent Impairment Ratings.
On-Site Services Available:
- MRI Scans
- Digital X-Ray
- Epidurals / Facet Injections
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- Viscosupplement Injection Therapy
With a care team of Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons, Certified Physician Assistants and Certified Physical Therapists; you can rest assure that you will have efficient and innovative orthopaedic care for all workers’ compensation patients.
* Attention Adjusters & Case Managers *
If you are a Workers’ Compensation Adjuster or Nurse Case Manager and need to schedule an appointment for your client, please contact our Workers’ Compensation Coordinator by phone or email: